|Deviled Eggless Salad|
"This is extraordinary to have handy for sandwiches. Wonderful on whole wheat with lettuce or sprouts."
- 1 cup non-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-loose mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 (eight ounce) container organization tofu
- 5 inexperienced onions, minced
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 3H15M|
- In a meals processor or blender combine cottage cheese, mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, soy sauce, turmeric, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar. Process until nicely mixed. Add tofu and pulse some times, preserving a chunk of texture. Stir in inexperienced onions. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours to allow flavors to meld.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Deviled Eggless Salad recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Deviled Eggless Salad :
Video Duration:06:06 Total Views: 1300000+
Video Duration:03:10 Total Views: 34000+
Video Duration:10:03 Total Views: 2067000+