|Easy Lasagna III|
"Quick, easy lasagna that tastes fantastic!"
- 10 oz. Lasagna noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground red meat
- three cups cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 (6.Five ounce) cans tomato sauce
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 7M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 375 levels F (a hundred ninety ranges C).
- Bring a big pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna noodles and cook for 8 to 10 mins or until al dente; drain.
- In a skillet, brown ground pork. Using a fork, blend cottage cheese, eggs, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper. In a separate bowl integrate tomato paste and tomato sauce.
- In a 9x13 inch baking pan, layer noodles, floor beef, tomato sauce mixture and cottage cheese combination. Two layers of every will in shape. Cover with tin foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove tin foil the last eight minutes of baking time.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook dinner it evenly, and make smooth-up simpler.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easy Lasagna III recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Easy Lasagna III :
Video Duration:06:32 Total Views: 845000+
Video Duration:08:44 Total Views: 21000+
Video Duration:05:28 Total Views: 94000+
Video Duration:04:22 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:05:33 Total Views: 575