|Fresh Fruit Salad Pie|
"An apple, banana and pineapple fruit salad in a pie. This pie constantly receives eaten. It's smooth to make and looks fantastic!"
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 cup white sugar
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/eight teaspoon salt
- 1 half of cups cold water
- 1 apple, cored and diced with peel
- 1 banana, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon purple meals coloring
- half of teaspoon fruit preserver
- 1 half cups frozen whipped topping
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 7M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- In a medium saucepan integrate sugar, cornstarch and salt. Pour the water into the cornstarch mixture and stir together over medium warmness till it starts to boil. Continue stirring for about one minute; aggregate have to be thick and clear in color. Remove from warmness and set aside to cool.
- Mix collectively the apple, banana, pineapple and pecans in a medium bowl. Combine fruit with cooked combination, adding food coloring and fruit preserver; pour into graham cracker crust. Cover and refrigerate for approximately an hour. Serve with whipped topping; garnish with chopped pecans if preferred.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Fresh Fruit Salad Pie recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Fresh Fruit Salad Pie :
Video Duration:04:12 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:03:28 Total Views: 762