"This soup is made with leftover greens. My children call it rubbish soup because it would had been rubbish if we hadn't made soup! Throw in any type veggies you have got for your fridge to add some flavor."
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 6 potatoes, diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can pork broth
- 2 cups blended greens
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/eight tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/4 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 pound bacon - cooked and crumbled
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- In a huge stock pot place pork, potatoes, tomatoes, onion, celery, broth and veggies. Add sufficient water to cowl ingredients, cowl pot and cook over medium warmness for 1 hour or till greens are gentle and beef is cooked through.
- Season to flavor with salt and pepper, rosemary, thyme and basil. Add bacon bits, stir and serve.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Garbage Soup recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Garbage Soup :
Video Duration:16:58 Total Views: 546
Video Duration:12:52 Total Views: 68
Video Duration:20:24 Total Views: 437
Video Duration:23:25 Total Views: 626
Video Duration:04:57 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:11:28 Total Views: 108