|Grandma's Apple Cookies|
"These cookies may be made either drop fashion or bar fashion. You can ice them both with confectioners' sugar or butter cream frosting. They are wet and scrumptious."
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/three cups packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all-cause flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon floor cloves
- half teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup chopped apples
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (one hundred seventy five tiers C).
- Cream the shortening and brown sugar collectively. Mix inside the egg and milk. Stir in the apples. Add the flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, floor cloves, ground nutmeg. Stir within the nuts and dates.
- Either drop spoonfuls of dough onto a gently greased cookie sheet or unfold dough into a 13x18 inch gently greased jelly roll pan. Bake at 350 stages F (a hundred seventy five tiers C) for eight to ten minutes for the cookies or 20 to twenty-five mins for the bars. Let cool then ice, if favored.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Grandma's Apple Cookies recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Grandma's Apple Cookies :
Video Duration:10:12 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:05:45 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:23:59 Total Views: 22934000+