|Grandpa's Popcorn Balls|
"Great, Great Grandpa Apell had a huge farm in Illinois with prize-winning corn. He made Popcorn Balls for all of the Grandkids at Christmastime. He lived to be 106 and claimed workin' the farm and eatin' corn was the name of the game! This recipe is scrumptious!"
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- half of cup butter
- 1/4 cup water
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar (elective)
- five quarts popped popcorn
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 25M|
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, corn syrup, butter and water. Stir and warmth to tough-crack degree or 300 levels F (a hundred and fifty stages C). Remove from heat, add vanilla or vinegar; mix nicely.
- Pour slowly over popped popcorn even as stirring. Wait five minutes and shape into three inch round balls.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to maintain meals wet, cook dinner it calmly, and make clean-up simpler.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Grandpa's Popcorn Balls recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Grandpa's Popcorn Balls :
Video Duration:13:44 Total Views: 4131000+
Video Duration:09:11 Total Views: 17000+
Video Duration:08:22 Total Views: 259
Video Duration:02:48 Total Views: 400000+
Video Duration:12:52 Total Views: 736000+
Video Duration:00:43 Total Views: 72000+