|Mom's Peanut Brittle|
"Here's the recipe my Mom has make for fifty years or so ...At least longer than my oldest sibling can remember!"
- 1 half cups white sugar
- 2/three cup water
- 2/3 cup mild corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- half of cup uncooked Spanish peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 half of teaspoons water
|Prep :||Cook : 36M||Ready in :|
- Generously butter a 12x18 inch cookie sheet. Set apart.
- Mix sugar, water, and corn syrup in a heavy skillet. Stir properly till it involves a boil. Cover and boil three mins. Continue to boil to tough ball stage (when a little bit dropped right into a cupful of bloodless water bureaucracy a difficult ball - therefore the call!) 250 tiers F (120 levels C).
- Stir in butter and peanuts. Continue cooking till aggregate turns a mild brown shade. Remove from warmness.
- Mix together salt, vanilla, baking soda and water. Combine this with syrup and nuts mixture. Mix well, and fast.
- Pour onto organized cookie sheet. Use back of buttered spoon to spread thinly and calmly. Allow to cool, then spoil into portions. Store in airtight field in fridge.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mom's Peanut Brittle recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mom's Peanut Brittle :
Video Duration:12:09 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:02:47 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:04:13 Total Views: 651
Video Duration:09:24 Total Views: 437000+
Video Duration:05:45 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:12 Total Views: 50000+