"A conventional Italian soup. Serve with a crisp salad and a hot loaf of garlic bread and you have a meal! Serve with grated Parmesan cheese on top."
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/four teaspoon overwhelmed pink pepper flakes
- salt to flavor
- 1 (14.Five ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 (eight ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup raw spinach pasta
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, with liquid
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 50M|
- Heat olive oil in a big saucepan over medium warmness. Cook celery, onion, garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and salt inside the warm oil until onion is translucent, about five minutes. Stir in fowl broth, tomatoes and tomato sauce, and simmer on low for 15 to 20 mins.
- Add pasta and cook dinner 10 mins, till pasta is tender.
- Add undrained beans and mix nicely. Heat thru. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pasta Fagioli recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pasta Fagioli :
Video Duration:13:00 Total Views: 1222000+
Video Duration:03:48 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:06:26 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:06:26 Total Views: 63000+
Video Duration:04:55 Total Views: 18000+
Video Duration:21:24 Total Views: 64000+
Video Duration:35:24 Total Views: 252000+
Video Duration:09:12 Total Views: 471000+
Video Duration:06:46 Total Views: 37000+