"This bread uses two loaves frozen bread dough, cheese, onions, olive oil, Italian spices. Absolutely delicious, crumbled crisp bacon can be brought earlier than baking if favored."
- 2 (1 pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Thaw frozen bread dough loaves until they can be cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Toss bread cubes with the grated sharp cheddar cheese, diced onion, olive oil and Italian spices. Place in a 9x9 inch rectangular baking pan. Let take a seat and upward push in a warm area till bread has doubled in length.
- Bake bread in a preheated 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five ranges C) oven for about 20 minutes or till golden brown and all cheese is melted.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Darbey Bread recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!