|Dump Cake IV|
"This is a recipe from considered one of our family cookbooks. Coconut and nuts may be delivered."
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (15 ounce) can beaten pineapple
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake blend
- 1 cup butter
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Lightly grease a Bundt pan. Preheat oven to 325 ranges F (165 degrees C).
- Pour pie filling into bottom of bundt pan, and on top of that pour the pineapple. Pour dry cake blend on top of pineapple. Slice butter or margarine over cake blend.
- Bake for 35 to 45 mins. This cake is excellent when served heat.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to preserve food wet, prepare dinner it evenly, and make smooth-up less difficult.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Dump Cake IV recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Dump Cake IV :
Video Duration:01:50 Total Views: 50000+
Video Duration:03:01 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:08:50 Total Views: 123000+
Video Duration:02:06 Total Views: 207000+
Video Duration:15:20 Total Views: 68000+