|Easy Refrigerator Cookies|
"Once you prepare the dough, it could be stored (even frozen!) for use later. Perfect for when your young pupil informs you he volunteered a dozen cookies ... Day after today!"
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 half teaspoons vanilla extract
- three cups all-cause flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
|Prep :||Cook : 42M||Ready in :|
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter with the white sugar and brown sugar. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Sift together the flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, cinnamon and salt; stir into the creamed aggregate. Finally, blend within the nuts. Divide dough into 3 same components, form every piece into a log about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Wrap logs in wax paper and chill for three hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to four hundred degrees F (2 hundred ranges C). Cut dough logs into 1/4 inch slices and location them on an unprepared cookie sheet. Bake for eight to ten mins, until mild brown.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easy Refrigerator Cookies recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Easy Refrigerator Cookies :
Video Duration:14:30 Total Views: 132000+
Video Duration:05:42 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:11:49 Total Views: 70000+
Video Duration:01:31 Total Views: 179
Video Duration:07:24 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:01:39 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:03:42 Total Views: 107000+
Video Duration:07:39 Total Views: 1113000+