"This is a reasonably brief and smooth recipe for empanadas. A buddy lately gave it to me, and my complete own family cherished them!!! Just about any form of fruit, which includes melon, is great. Or make the meat filling with the aid of the usage of your favourite sort of meat. Make one of the fillings or double the dough and make each!"
- 2 cups all-reason flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/three cup shortening
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 half of cups peeled, cored and sliced apples
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- half teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- eight ounces tomato paste
- half cup water
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 pound lean steak, reduce into 1 inch cubes
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- To make dough: In a medium blending bowl, combine flour and salt. Cut in the shortening till portions are the scale of small peas. Add a small amount of water to slightly moisten. Form dough into a ball. Roll out the dough to approximately 1/eight inch thick and cut into four-inch circles. Lightly flour both aspects of circles.
- To make fruit filling: In a saucepan integrate fruit, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Heat over medium warmth till hot, very well blending.
- To make meat filling: In a medium skillet saute the onion and green pepper in olive oil. Add tomato paste, water, and vinegar, and prepare dinner for 20 mins. Add meat and coat very well with the sauce.
- Place a large spoonful of one of the above combinations to the middle of a dough circle. Place another circle on pinnacle. Fasten the two circles together through urgent the rims with a fork. These can also then be baked in a preheated 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five tiers C) till golden brown.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Empanadas I recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Empanadas I :
Video Duration:06:11 Total Views: 18000+
Video Duration:12:37 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:05:47 Total Views: 78000+