|Finnish Style Mojakka|
"This soup recipe is a staple in any Finnish family. Serve with flatbread (leipa)."
- three pounds boneless beef roast
- 2 sticks butter
- four cups water
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- half teaspoon floor black pepper
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 potatoes, cubed
- 2 tablespoons all-motive flour
- half of cup water
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 3H15M|
- In a massive pot over medium high heat, brown the beef on all aspects within the butter. Add four cups of the water and convey to a boil. Add the onion, salt and floor black pepper. Reduce warmth to low and simmer for one hour.
- Add the carrots, celery and potatoes and simmer for another 1 half of hours. Then combine the flour and ultimate half cup water in a separate small bowl, forming a thin paste. Add this to the soup, stirring properly; simmer for 15 extra minutes.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Finnish Style Mojakka recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!