"Orange-crammed duck sprinkled with sparkling basil and ginger and basted with a honey citrus glaze. Delicious, flavorful, moist duck recipe!"
- 1 (4 pound) whole duck, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon chopped clean basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half of orange, quartered
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup honey
- half cup butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- half of cup undiluted, thawed orange juice concentrate
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 3H20M|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (175 stages C).
- In a small bowl blend together mix collectively the basil, ginger and salt and sprinkle mixture on inside and outside of duck. Stuff duck with orange quarters and lay in roaster. Add water.
- In a small saucepan integrate the honey, butter, lemon juice and orange juice pay attention. Simmer together over low warmness until syrupy; pour a little of the mixture over the duck, saving the relaxation for basting. Cover roaster.
- Bake/roast ducks in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Turn duck breast down, lessen heat to three hundred levels F (150 stages C) and roast blanketed for any other 2 to two 1/2 hours, or till very soft. If favored, turn duck breast up throughout last few minutes of cooking, to brown.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Honey Duck recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Honey Duck :
Video Duration:21:23 Total Views: 762000+
Video Duration:13:37 Total Views: 68000+
Video Duration:06:05 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:35 Total Views: 1011000+
Video Duration:04:37 Total Views: 383000+
Video Duration:15:10 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:04:37 Total Views: 77000+