|Hummingbird Cake III|
"A tropical tasting cake, it's far the following great element to a tropical vacation inside the center of iciness. Also called a Bumblebee Cake."
- 3 cups all-reason flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can beaten pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups diced bananas
- half cup chopped pecans
- 1 (eight ounce) package cream cheese
- half of cup butter, softened
- four cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (175 ranges C). Grease and flour a massive cookie sheet with aspects, or an eleven x 17 inch jelly roll pan.
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a huge bowl. Add eggs and oil; stir until moistened. Do not beat. Stir in bananas, 2 teaspoons vanilla, pineapple, and 1 cup pecans.
- Bake for 25 to half-hour, or until completed. Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat 1/2 cup pecans, cream cheese, butter or margarine, confectioners sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla together till light and fluffy. Spread over the pinnacle of the cooled cake.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Hummingbird Cake III recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Hummingbird Cake III :
Video Duration:22:58 Total Views: 106000+