|Jumbo Banana Cookies|
"Large, smooth cookies anyone will love! Don't omit the frosting."
- 1/2 cup shortening
- half of cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- half cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- three cups all-motive flour
- 1 half teaspoons baking soda
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- Mix collectively shortening, half cup butter, white sugar, eggs, bananas, vanilla, 1/2 cup evaporated milk and vinegar until light and creamy.
- In a separate bowl blend collectively flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to other aggregate. Add nuts.
- Chill one hour in fridge.
- Drop by way of teaspoonful on greased cookie sheet approximately two inches aside. Bake at 375 tiers F (a hundred ninety ranges C) for about 15 minutes. Let cool then frost them.
- To Make Frosting: Mix 2 half cups confectioners' sugar with 2 tablespoons soft butter or margarine, 1/four cup evaporated milk, and 1/4 tsp vanilla. Beat until smooth. Spread on tops of cooled cookies.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Jumbo Banana Cookies recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Jumbo Banana Cookies :
Video Duration:04:31 Total Views: 256
Video Duration:08:06 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:41 Total Views: 111000+
Video Duration:05:14 Total Views: 505000+
Video Duration:02:35 Total Views: 32000+
Video Duration:02:12 Total Views: 91000+