|Lemon Pound Cake I|
"Very light pound cake. Tastes much like Sara Lee's!"
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- three/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cake flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon floor nutmeg
- half teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mace (elective)
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Allow butter to reach room temperature. Cream sugar and butter collectively till mild and fluffy. Add eggs one after the other and blend properly. Add in flour, powdered milk, and corn syrup. Beat every in well. Add juice of half of a lemon, salt, vanilla, nutmeg and mace. Make positive the whole lot is properly combined, and pour right into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 325 ranges F (165 stages C) for forty five minutes, checking for doneness through putting a toothpick and seeing if it comes out clean. You nearly need to underbake this.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Lemon Pound Cake I recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Lemon Pound Cake I :
Video Duration:06:57 Total Views: 1975000+
Video Duration:05:42 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:03:36 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:05:56 Total Views: 37000+
Video Duration:15:35 Total Views: 166000+
Video Duration:06:02 Total Views: 77000+