|Lots o' Cookies|
"Makes approximately 7 dozen cookies"
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup shortening
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 half of cups all-cause flour
- 1 1/2 cups complete wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 half cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups flaked coconut
|Prep :||Cook : 42M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a big bowl, cream sugars, butter and shortening. Beat in eggs and vanilla till well blended.
- Mix in sifted flours, salt and baking soda and stir properly.
- Stir in last elements.
- Drop in teaspoon size balls on greased baking sheet approximately 2 inches aside. Bake 8 mins or till edges are brown.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Lots o' Cookies recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Lots o' Cookies :
Video Duration:11:42 Total Views: 481000+
Video Duration:07:56 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:07:46 Total Views: 2398000+
Video Duration:01:42 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:05:10 Total Views: 147000+
Video Duration:33:06 Total Views: 621483000+
Video Duration:14:36 Total Views: 12642000+
Video Duration:12:26 Total Views: 18740000+