|Martha Washington Cookies|
"Light, candy-like cookies."
- 2 egg whites
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecan halves
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 250 levels F (120 tiers C).
- Beat egg whites and salt till foamy; step by step upload brown sugar and vanilla.
- Continue beating till stiff peaks are fashioned. Fold in pecan halves.
- Drop via teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet. Bake for 1 hour.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for less complicated cleanup/removal from the pan.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Martha Washington Cookies recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Martha Washington Cookies :
Video Duration:13:19 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:46:00 Total Views: 320
Video Duration:05:38 Total Views: 19000+
Video Duration:04:21 Total Views: 87000+
Video Duration:05:59 Total Views: 187000+
Video Duration:00:34 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:02:03 Total Views: 46000+