"I turned into raised on Lefse as a special treat for the holidays. We still make it each vacation season, and this is the quality recipe ever. We eat ours with butter and sugar. Note: you'll need a potato ricer to put together this recipe."
- 10 kilos potatoes, peeled
- half cup butter
- 1/three cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 half of cups all-motive flour
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 15M||Ready in : 2H|
- Cover potatoes with water and cook dinner until soft. Run warm potatoes via a potato ricer. Place right into a large bowl. Beat butter, cream, salt, and sugar into the hot riced potatoes. Let cool to room temperature.
- Stir flour into the potato mixture. Pull off pieces of the dough and form into walnut size balls. Lightly flour a pastry fabric and roll out lefse balls to 1/eight inch thickness.
- Cook on a warm (four hundred degree F/2 hundred C) griddle till bubbles form and each aspect has browned. Place on a moist towel to cool barely and then cover with damp towel until equipped to serve.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Norwegian Lefse recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Norwegian Lefse :
Video Duration:05:54 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:03:43 Total Views: 34000+
Video Duration:01:04 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:25:50 Total Views: 14000+
Video Duration:09:29 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:14:00 Total Views: 2000+