"Definitely for nut lovers! Crunchy and gooey. Very rich, however very smooth. Walnuts may be substituted with pecans."
- three egg whites
- 30 butter crackers, overwhelmed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 325 stages F (165 stages C).
- In a large bowl, whip egg whites till stiff peaks shape. Fold in crackers, vanilla, sugar and nuts.
- Spread flippantly into 9 inch pie pan. Bake at 325 stages F (165 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Cool absolutely.
- Spread whipped topping over pie, then sprinkle with coconut.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Possum Pie recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Possum Pie :
Video Duration:05:45 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:10:13 Total Views: 384
Video Duration:09:12 Total Views: 443
Video Duration:11:17 Total Views: 169
Video Duration:00:39 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:04:56 Total Views: 86