|Rainbow Pasta Salad II|
"This is a really short and easy pasta salad. Great for picnics and BBQ's."
- 1 (16 ounce) bundle tri-coloured pasta assortment
- 2 massive tomatoes, diced
- 1 big cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 crimson onion, finely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- Bring a big pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook dinner for eight to ten mins or till al dente; drain and rinse in bloodless water.
- In a massive bowl integrate tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, cooled pasta and Italian dressing. Refrigerate overnight, or for at the least 1 hour.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Rainbow Pasta Salad II recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Rainbow Pasta Salad II :
Video Duration:01:08 Total Views: 448
Video Duration:03:14 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:11:12 Total Views: 94000+
Video Duration:02:49 Total Views: 587
Video Duration:06:00 Total Views: 283