|Red Snapper Livornese|
"A tangy, easy recipe for almost any firm-fleshed fish fillets: purple snapper, sea bass, grouper. Adaptable for sole, flounder, tilapia, and other thin fillets by adjusting cooking time. Serve with white rice or couscous, and a salad or steamed broccoli."
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- five whole canned tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives, tired
- 1/4 teaspoon beaten purple pepper flakes
- half tablespoon chopped clean parsley
- 1 pound red snapper fillets
- 1 tablespoon clean lemon juice
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 400 tiers F (2 hundred tiers C).
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil and saute onion till smooth, approximately 5 mins. Add garlic, and saute for 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, capers, black olives, purple pepper flakes, and parsley. Bring to a boil, and simmer for 10 mins.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the sauce in a 11x7 inch baking dish, and set up the snapper fillets in a single layer in the dish. Drizzle lemon juice over the fillets, and then pour the final sauce over all.
- Bake for 15 minutes for half of inch thick fillets, or 30 minutes for 1 inch thick fillets. Baste once with the sauce at the same time as baking. Snapper is executed while it flakes effortlessly with a fork.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Red Snapper Livornese recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Red Snapper Livornese :
Video Duration:01:21 Total Views: 553
Video Duration:09:08 Total Views: 8000+