|Roast Goose with Stuffing|
"A fantastic manner to make goose. Similar to a turkey, but a miles richer tasting chicken. Incredibly properly!"
- 10 slices French bread, reduce into cubes
- 1 cup dried currants
- four apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- four tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 pound) goose
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 sprig clean thyme
- 1 sprig sparkling marjoram
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- salt to taste
- floor black pepper to taste
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 5H40M|
- In a massive bowl, combine bread, currants, apples, crumbled thyme, salt, pepper, and melted butter or margarine.
- Wash goose inside and out. Pat dry. Stuff, truss, and tie goose. Prick hen all over with fork.
- Heat oil in roasting pan on pinnacle of stove. Brown goose gently on all aspects, then drain off pan drippings. Set goose breast aspect up in roasting pan. Add a bit water, cover, and roast at 375 degrees F (190 levels C) for one hour. Discard fat from roasting pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chopped onion, carrot, celery, garlic, bay leaf, cloves, clean thyme and marjoram, and sprinkle across the goose. Continue roasting uncovered for 20 to 25 mins consistent with pound, draining off fats at periods. Add greater water as required. Transfer cooked goose to platter, and preserve heat via masking loosely with foil.
- Skim off final fat in pan, and warmth drippings and vegetables on top of range until mixture is decreased. Stir in white wine, tomato paste, and fowl broth. Simmer for 10 to fifteen mins, then strain gravy. If important, upload a touch cornstarch mixed with water to thicken gravy.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Roast Goose with Stuffing recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Roast Goose with Stuffing :
Video Duration:04:33 Total Views: 78000+
Video Duration:05:03 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:03 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:09:02 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:05:34 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:17:53 Total Views: 211
Video Duration:24:17 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:03:07 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:11:31 Total Views: 342