|Romaine with Garlic Lemon Anchovy Dressing|
"Flavorful green salad. Can be organized in 10 mins or much less."
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 anchovy fillets, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/four cup more virgin olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1/4 pound Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 10M|
- Separate romaine leaves. Cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-huge pieces, wash properly, and spin dry.
- With a vegetable peeler, shave 1/3 cup parmesan curls.
- In a blender puree garlic and anchovies with lemon juice. With motor running upload oil in a move till dressing is emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl toss romaine with dressing, 1/four cup parmesan curls, and salt and pepper to flavor. Divide salad among 2 plates and sprinkle with last parmesan curls.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Romaine with Garlic Lemon Anchovy Dressing recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Romaine with Garlic Lemon Anchovy Dressing :
Video Duration:07:42 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:05:55 Total Views: 282
Video Duration:07:42 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:45 Total Views: 908
Video Duration:05:59 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:00 Total Views: 839
Video Duration:06:08 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:40 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:12:37 Total Views: 12000+