|Danish Pastry Apple Bars II|
"Better than apple pie, and may be served heat. These pass in no time whilst served with different bar cookies."
- 2 half of cups all-cause flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 2/3 cup bloodless water
- 1 cup cornflakes cereal
- 10 apples - peeled, cored and sliced
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons floor cinnamon
- half of cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- half teaspoon almond extract
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 36M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Preheat the oven to 375 ranges F (190 levels C).
- In a large bowl, integrate flour and salt. Cut inside the butter until the combination resembles coarse crumbs. In a cup, beat egg yolk, stir the cold water into the yolk. Gradually stir the egg combination into the flour combination until dough can be packed right into a ball. On a clean dry surface, roll out 1/2 of the dough huge enough to cowl the lowest and aspects of a 9x13 inch pan. Lay the dough within the pan.
- Place the cornflakes over the dough within the pan. Arrange apple slices over the pinnacle of the corn flake layer. Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon over the apples. Roll out the second half of the dough to cowl the entire pan. Lay over the filling and pinch the rims of the 2 crusts collectively. Beat the egg white until foamy, and brush onto the top crust.
- Bake for forty five to 50 minutes inside the preheated oven, until golden brown. Drizzle with glaze even as still heat.
- To make the glaze: In a small bowl, beat the confectioners' sugar with the milk and almond extract till easy.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Danish Pastry Apple Bars II recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Danish Pastry Apple Bars II :
Video Duration:12:20 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:05:26 Total Views: 505000+
Video Duration:04:56 Total Views: 504000+
Video Duration:07:17 Total Views: 674000+
Video Duration:06:06 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:07:36 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:24 Total Views: 917