|Dave's BBQ Sauce|
"This barbecue sauce is straightforward, but adds a excellent candy-mild hot taste for all meat."
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- half of teaspoon warm pepper sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
|Prep : 3M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 3M|
- In a small bowl combine ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, warm sauce and lemon juice. Add the finely chopped onion, season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Apply to meat round 5 minutes before you put off meat from the barbeque.
- Try using a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner on your sluggish cooker for less difficult cleanup.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Dave's BBQ Sauce recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Dave's BBQ Sauce :
Video Duration:04:00 Total Views: 267
Video Duration:10:59 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:05:45 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:03:50 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:03:10 Total Views: 17000+
Video Duration:07:11 Total Views: 1000+