|Deer Soup with Cream of Mushroom and Celery|
"Creamy venison and beef soup."
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 pound venison (deer meat)
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cubed
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 pint water
- 1 (10.Seventy five ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.Seventy five ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 7M||Ready in : 4H45M|
- Add onion, carrots, deer meat, pork, salt, sugar, and water to crock pot. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and cream of celery soup. Cook three half of to four hours.
- Try the use of a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner in your slow cooker for less complicated cleanup.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Deer Soup with Cream of Mushroom and Celery recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Deer Soup with Cream of Mushroom and Celery :
Video Duration:12:26 Total Views: 14000+
Video Duration:05:24 Total Views: 79000+
Video Duration:07:24 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:50:08 Total Views: 41000+
Video Duration:05:42 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:06:32 Total Views: 492
Video Duration:03:37 Total Views: 2000+