"My dad's favored cookie."
- three/four cup shortening
- 1/four cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-motive flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 20 candied cherries
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Blend collectively shortening, butter, salt, sugar, and vanilla. Add flour and pecans and mix into gentle dough. Measure out degree tablespoonfuls of dough and roll in hands of palms to form round balls.
- Place on greased baking sheets. Press a bit indentation in center of each ball with a thimble and positioned a half of candied cherry on top of each.
- Bake in a 325 degree F (165 tiers C) oven for 25 mins.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Festive Cherrettes recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!