"Great for the vacations."
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 three/four cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- four 1/2 cups sifted all-motive flour
|Prep :||Cook : 30M||Ready in :|
- Cream butter, progressively beat in sugar. Add and beat in flour a part at a time. Wrap dough in wax paper and chill.
- Preheat oven to 300 stages F (a hundred and fifty tiers C).
- Allow dough to warm slightly; knead for 1 minute. Roll out dough on gently floured board to 1/4 inch thickness and reduce with cookie cutters. Decorate as desired. Bake in preheated oven 14-20 mins.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep meals wet, prepare dinner it lightly, and make smooth-up less difficult.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Festive Shortbread recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Festive Shortbread :
Video Duration:03:59 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:04:39 Total Views: 38000+
Video Duration:04:27 Total Views: 181
Video Duration:02:18 Total Views: 109
Video Duration:01:57 Total Views: 1000+