"This recipe for fougasse, the French version of the Italian focaccia bread, is topped with blended herbs. The flat bread can be slashed to shape shapes (a leaf, tree, or wheat stalk), or the slits may be cut to form a lattice, making the bread smooth to pull apart."
- 1 half cups warm water (a hundred and ten levels F/forty five tiers C)
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- four cups all-motive flour
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil
- half of tablespoon ground savory
- half tablespoon dried thyme
- half of tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
|Prep :||Cook : 20M||Ready in :|
- Pour water right into a large bowl. Sprinkle yeast into water, and let it stand undisturbed until dissolved. Stir in 1 cup flour, 1 tablespoon herbs, sea salt, and a couple of tablespoons oil until properly mixed. Mix in the flour, 1 cup at a time until a thick and rather sticky dough forms.
- Turn the dough out onto a gently floured floor, and knead until smooth and elastic. Form right into a ball, and vicinity into an oiled bowl. Flip the dough to coat the floor. Cover the bowl with a clean dishtowel, and permit it upward push until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down, and divide in 1/2. Shape into an irregular ovals, about 1 1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle cornmeal over 2 baking sheets; transfer dough to pans. Brush every loaf with olive oil, and sprinkle the closing herbs on pinnacle. Make several slashes inside the bread, slicing through the dough with a knife. Cover the loaves with smooth dishtowels. Let upward push once more until the dough starts to rise once more, approximately 20 minutes.
- Place baking sheets into a preheated 450 diploma F (220 degree C) oven. Quickly splash a small quantity of water onto the ground of your oven to create steam, and close the oven door. Bake until golden, about 20 mins.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Fougasse recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Fougasse :
Video Duration:05:21 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:08:24 Total Views: 41000+
Video Duration:07:22 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:07:26 Total Views: 18000+
Video Duration:06:17 Total Views: 11000+