|Fresh Strawberry Pecan Cookies|
"These cookies are so properly! They come to be having a treasured crimson coloration from the mashed strawberries. You can substitute different berries, or a combination of berries, if you wish."
- 1 half cups white sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- half of teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, overwhelmed
- 1 pint strawberries, pureed
- 3 cups sifted all-reason flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/four cup chopped pecans
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 48M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (one hundred seventy five levels C). Lightly grease, or line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream the sugar and shortening together in a blending bowl. Stir in the baking soda, eggs, and strawberries until just blended. Stir inside the flour, salt, and pecans, and mix nicely. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the organized baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven till tops set and are gently browned, about 15 mins.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for less difficult cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Fresh Strawberry Pecan Cookies recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Fresh Strawberry Pecan Cookies :
Video Duration:06:01 Total Views: 39000+
Video Duration:03:30 Total Views: 228000+
Video Duration:03:20 Total Views: 2071000+