|Italian Bread I|
"This loaf is straightforward to put together for the newcomer to bread-making. There is no yeast, and the bread is very dense. Great as a aspect to pasta and salad."
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cups all-reason flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- half teaspoon baking soda
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove beaten garlic
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five ranges C). Grease a nine x five loaf pan.
- Whisk collectively the oil, egg, and buttermilk in a small bowl.
- In a massive bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, salt, and dried herbs. Stir in cheese and onions. Pour buttermilk mixture into the flour aggregate, and stir to combine. Add garlic and tomatoes till calmly distributed. Spread batter into prepared pan. Smooth top, and tap pan on counter to do away with bubbles.
- Bake for 60 to sixty five mins, until golden. Cool loaf on cord rack.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Italian Bread I recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Italian Bread I :
Video Duration:08:31 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:03:55 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:19:00 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:06:19 Total Views: 569