"A fresh Havana-inspired rum drink. For when you're waiting for Hemingway over, or just having a barbeque on a pleasing summer day."
- half teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- half of lime, juiced
- 1 sprig sparkling mint, crushed
- half cup overwhelmed ice
- 2 fluid oz. White rum
- 4 fluid oz. Carbonated water
- 1 sprig sparkling mint, garnish
|Prep : 2M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 2M|
- In a highball glass, stir together the confectioners' sugar and lime juice. Bruise the mint leaves and drop into glass. Fill glass with overwhelmed ice and pour in rum. Pour in carbonated water to fill the glass. Garnish with a twig of mint.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mojito recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Mojito :
Video Duration:02:37 Total Views: 1021000+
Video Duration:13:57 Total Views: 136000+
Video Duration:03:14 Total Views: 17000+
Video Duration:06:54 Total Views: 19000+
Video Duration:03:01 Total Views: 67000+
Video Duration:09:05 Total Views: 12000+