|No Bake Camping Cookies|
"My brother added this recipe domestic after a boy scout camping trip."
- half of cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sturdy brewed espresso
- half teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar for decoration
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- Cream together butter or margarine, sugar, cocoa, coffee and vanilla.
- Add oats and blend nicely. Roll into 36 balls approximately 1 inch in diameter. Dip balls into confectioners' sugar. Set on wax paper.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for less complicated cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this No Bake Camping Cookies recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For No Bake Camping Cookies :
Video Duration:03:31 Total Views: 157000+
Video Duration:06:19 Total Views: 157000+
Video Duration:00:33 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:12:14 Total Views: 544
Video Duration:05:46 Total Views: 226
Video Duration:02:00 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:08:41 Total Views: 964
Video Duration:13:06 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:03:14 Total Views: 855