|Nugget Pudding III|
"Stovetop and steamed wheat/barley nugget cereal pudding with a hint of vanilla."
- 1 cup wheat and barley nugget cereal (e.G. Grape-Nuts™)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 cups milk
- 2 eggs, overwhelmed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 tiers C).
- Combine cereal, salt, sugar and milk in pinnacle of double boiler, over, no longer in, simmering water. Simmer for half-hour, then eliminate from heat and stir in eggs and vanilla. Pour into 1 quart baking dish.
- Line a roasting pan with a damp kitchen towel. Place baking dish on towel, inside roasting pan, and area roasting pan on oven rack. Fill roasting pan with boiling water to reach midway up the sides of the baking dish. Bake 30 minutes, till knife inserted in middle comes out clean.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Nugget Pudding III recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Nugget Pudding III :
Video Duration:03:11 Total Views: 26000+
Video Duration:04:11 Total Views: 49
Video Duration:17:04 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:05:31 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:40 Total Views: 91000+
Video Duration:08:53 Total Views: 920
Video Duration:10:07 Total Views: 5000+