|Oatmeal Apricot Crisps|
"A crisp oatmeal cookie with outstanding taste. Freezes properly if they do not disappear too quick."
- half of cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- half of cup dried apricots, chopped
- half cup dry roasted sunflower seeds
|Prep :||Cook : 18M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 levels F (190 levels C).
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and beat properly. Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix properly.
- Stir in oatmeal, apricots, and sunflower seeds.
- Shape into 1 inch balls. Place on gently greased cookie sheet. Flatten each cookie with the bottom of a pitcher or jar. Bake 10-12 minutes. Store hermetic or freeze.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Oatmeal Apricot Crisps recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!