|Peach Cake II|
"This is a recipe that my mom gave me several years in the past, and we enjoy it regularly. I use canned peaches, however clean could be first-class."
- 3 egg, beaten
- 1 three/4 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-cause flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups fresh peaches - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- half of cup chopped pecans
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 tiers F (one hundred ninety degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a huge bowl, integrate the eggs, sugar, oil, flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, peaches and pecans. Mix very well via hand.
- Pour into organized 9x13 inch pan and bake at 375 levels F (a hundred ninety tiers C) for 50 minutes or until finished.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Peach Cake II recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Peach Cake II :
Video Duration:47:20 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:1:50:14 Total Views: 16000+
Video Duration:21:56 Total Views: 215000+
Video Duration:22:15 Total Views: 10000+