|Pumpkin Pie II|
"A holiday favorite."
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons all-cause flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- half of teaspoon floor nutmeg
- 1/four teaspoon floor cloves
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 half cups white sugar
- 1 recipe pastry for a nine inch unmarried crust pie
|Prep :||Cook : 16M||Ready in :|
- In a big bowl, combine milk, pumpkin, flour, spices, eggs, salt, and sugar. Mix with an electric mixer till clean. Pour filling into pie shells.
- Bake at 475 ranges F (245 tiers C) for 10 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 350 ranges F (175 ranges C), and bake for an additional 35 minutes. Serve heat or at room temperature.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pumpkin Pie II recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pumpkin Pie II :
Video Duration:03:53 Total Views: 2665000+