"This is tremendous! It doesn't last lengthy. My son calls it brownies!"
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- half of cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to three hundred tiers F (one hundred fifty degrees C).
- In large bowl, sift collectively sugar, flour and cocoa. Add eggs. Add melted butter, vanilla and pecans. Pour mixture into 8x12-inch baking pan.
- Line a roasting pan with a damp kitchen towel. Place baking dish on towel, internal roasting pan, and place roasting pan on oven rack. Fill roasting pan with boiling water to reach halfway up the sides of the baking dish. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until organization.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Baked Fudge recipe complements your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Baked Fudge :
Video Duration:1:19:36 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:03:33 Total Views: 46000+
Video Duration:05:56 Total Views: 634000+
Video Duration:03:19 Total Views: 209000+
Video Duration:05:44 Total Views: 34000+
Video Duration:07:18 Total Views: 66000+
Video Duration:15:24 Total Views: 10000+