|Banana Split Ice Cream Pie|
"Who doesn't love an awesome old-fashion Banana Split? How about a pie that combines all the substances of this old-style favored! Almonds can be utilized in area of walnuts. You also can use a pre-made chocolate cookie crumb crust instead of making your own."
- 20 chocolate wafer cookies, finely overwhelmed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, tired
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/four cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherries (non-obligatory)
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 4H|
- Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter. Press into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Arrange bananas over bottom of crust. Spread ice cream in an excellent layer over bananas. Top with drained pineapple. Whip the cream and spread over pinnacle. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Place pie in freezer for 4 hours or till company. Garnish with cherries, if preferred. Makes eight servings.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Banana Split Ice Cream Pie recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Banana Split Ice Cream Pie :
Video Duration:04:37 Total Views: 214