|Double Chocolate Cookie Bars|
"This is a super-rich and scrumptious cookie bar recipe. It is always a favourite at events and dinners--in particular among real chocolate enthusiasts! It's additionally clean to make."
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
|Prep : 12M||Cook : 20M||Ready in : 37M|
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Set aside 6 cookies and grind the rest in a food processor or blender. In a small bowl, stir together the cookie crumbs and butter until nicely combined. Press into the lowest of an 11x13 inch pan.
- Over a double boiler or inside the microwave, melt 1 cup of chocolate chips together with the condensed milk and vanilla. Stir frequently till clean. Spread flippantly over the crumb crust. Sprinkle the closing cup of chocolate chips over the pinnacle. Break ultimate cookies into pieces through hand and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 mins within the preheated oven. Chill absolutely before cutting into bars or it will make a large mess.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for less difficult cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Double Chocolate Cookie Bars recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Double Chocolate Cookie Bars :
Video Duration:03:47 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:10 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:00:34 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:00:28 Total Views: 84