"This scrumptious fudge recipe is for all those milk chocolate lovers available! From our family to yours...Experience the vacations!"
- 1 pound milk chocolate
- 1 pound semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 2 cups chopped walnuts (elective)
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- four cups white sugar
|Prep :||Cook : 48M||Ready in :|
- Lightly butter one 9x13 inch pan.
- In a big bowl, combine the milk chocolate, semi-candy chocolate, butter, marshmallow cream and nuts.
- In a huge saucepan over medium warmness, combine the evaporated milk and sugar. Stir continuously and bring to a boil for four minutes.
- Pour warm sugar mixture over chocolate aggregate and stir with big spoon till nicely blended (do this quick before fudge starts offevolved to harden). Once that is well mixed, pour fudge into a buttered 9x13 inch baking pan. Spread out and clean into pan.
- Set apart to chill and harden, approximately 6 hours. Cut into squares whilst equipped to serve.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Duo-Chocolate Fudge recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Duo-Chocolate Fudge :
Video Duration:01:01 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:07:01 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:24 Total Views: 971
Video Duration:05:34 Total Views: 117000+
Video Duration:02:59 Total Views: 237
Video Duration:01:29 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:07:14 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:07:14 Total Views: 384