|Garlic and Ham Spaghetti|
"This is a remarkable and quick dinner. I have by no means no longer been asked for the recipe after I serve it to friends. Don't be discouraged by the number of elements... You can upload or delete any items you desire. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on pinnacle, toss with olive oil and serve with French bread, if desired. Toss in some artichoke hearts if you'd like."
- eight ounces spaghetti
- 5 tablespoons butter
- three cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- sixteen oz sparkling mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (sixteen ounce) package deal frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, tired
- 12 slices ham, chopped
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Bring a big pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook dinner for eight to ten mins or till al dente; drain and set apart.
- In a large skillet over medium warmness, soften butter and upload garlic, onion, mushrooms, broccoli, olives, and ham. Saute aggregate till onions are translucent.
- In a big bowl toss cooked spaghetti with vegetable combination.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Garlic and Ham Spaghetti recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Garlic and Ham Spaghetti :
Video Duration:05:22 Total Views: 1529000+
Video Duration:04:34 Total Views: 64000+
Video Duration:06:26 Total Views: 27000+
Video Duration:05:02 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:27 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:03 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:03:41 Total Views: 64000+