|Honey Wheat Bread IV|
"This is a very flavorsome bread that is baked in a slow cooker! It uses a special bread and cake baking dish that comes with some manufacturers of gradual cookers."
- 2 cups scalded milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- three/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (.25 ounce) bundle active dry yeast
- three cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-cause flour
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 3H30M|
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan till it bubbles, then put off from warmth. Mix within the vegetable oil, honey and salt; allow cool until lukewarm. Preheat a 3 half or 5 quart slow cooker and gently grease the appropriate baking dish.
- Pour the lukewarm milk combination into a large bowl. Dissolve the yeast in the milk. Mix within the all-reason flour and whole wheat flour in 1 cup at a time. Beat nicely till the dough has pulled together. Place dough into organized baking dish. Let stand for 5 mins.
- Place dish in sluggish cooker, cover and cook dinner on excessive for two to three hours, or until loaf sounds hole whilst tapped on the lowest. Place on cord rack to cool earlier than serving.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner for your slow cooker for less complicated cleanup.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Honey Wheat Bread IV recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Honey Wheat Bread IV :
Video Duration:07:36 Total Views: 25000+
Video Duration:01:55 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:28:08 Total Views: 113000+
Video Duration:08:09 Total Views: 3959000+