|Italian Restaurant-Style Salad Dressing II|
"This dressing is scrumptious and much like the creamy dressing served at a famous Italian eating place. You may additionally add sugar to taste if it seems too tart."
- half of cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- half of teaspoon Italian-fashion seasoning
- half of teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 15M|
- In a blender, integrate the mayonnaise, vinegar, oil, corn syrup, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning, parsley and lemon juice. Blend till clean. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Italian Restaurant-Style Salad Dressing II recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Italian Restaurant-Style Salad Dressing II :
Video Duration:01:27 Total Views: 25
Video Duration:02:58 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:03:33 Total Views: 310000+
Video Duration:03:07 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:01 Total Views: 691000+
Video Duration:05:29 Total Views: 251