|Layered Patchwork Soup Mix|
"A lovely present of ready to be made soup mix in a jar. This has end up a completely famous present concept."
- half cup barley
- 1/2 cup dried cut up peas
- 1/2 cup raw white rice
- half of cup dry lentils
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon floor black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half of teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- In a huge mouth pint jar layer the barley, cut up peas, rice, and lentils.
- In a small plastic bag integrate the parsley, garlic, pepper, salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and sage.
- Decorate jar lid and fasten seasoning packet with ribbon to jar. Attach a recipe card with the subsequent instructions: 1. Empty jar contents right into a colander and rinse. 2. Place contents in a big stockpot and cover with 10 cups water. Three. Stir in 1 chopped medium onion, and the seasoning packet. 4. Bring to a boil. Lower heat, cowl and simmer for 1 hour, stirring on occasion. Check after half-hour and add additional water if essential.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Layered Patchwork Soup Mix recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Layered Patchwork Soup Mix :
Video Duration:09:32 Total Views: 38000+
Video Duration:09:15 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:08:59 Total Views: 48000+
Video Duration:03:39 Total Views: 67000+
Video Duration:10:24 Total Views: 47000+
Video Duration:02:01 Total Views: 26000+
Video Duration:02:39 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:03:02 Total Views: 31000+