|Lemon Snowflake Cookies|
"Easy and really lemony!"
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package deal lemon cake blend with pudding
- 1 egg
- 2 1/four cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
|Prep :||Cook : 72M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five degrees C).
- Mix the cake mix, egg and whipped topping collectively. Beat with an electric mixer on medium pace until nicely mixed (batter might be sticky).
- Drop batter by using teaspoonfuls into the confectioners' sugar and roll to coat. Place cookies onto ungreased baking sheets and bake at 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five tiers C) for eight to 10 minutes or till lightly browned.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for easier cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Lemon Snowflake Cookies recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!