|Mom's Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes|
"These pancakes had been a ordinary feature on Sunday mornings after I became developing up. They're still the quality I've ever had. Buttermilk pancakes with oatmeal and blueberries."
- 1 half cups rolled oats
- half of cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 30M|
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium excessive warmth.
- In a massive mixing bowl, blend collectively oats, flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Stir in eggs and buttermilk. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour or spoon the batter onto the griddle, the usage of approximately 1/4 cup for every pancake. Brown on both aspects and serve hot.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mom's Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mom's Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes :
Video Duration:03:47 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:08:02 Total Views: 137000+
Video Duration:02:39 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:02:38 Total Views: 24
Video Duration:09:08 Total Views: 432000+
Video Duration:00:54 Total Views: 376
Video Duration:00:51 Total Views: 50
Video Duration:01:52 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:02:59 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:00:58 Total Views: 194