|Pasta e Fagioli III|
"There are many recipes for this traditional Italian mainstay, usually served as a meal. Here's some other this is barely special. If you're in a rush, alternative the dried beans with three (16 ounce) cans white, military, super northern, or cannelini beans. Serve with a salad and crusty Italian bread."
- 1 (sixteen ounce) package dried navy beans
- 1 (10 ounce) meaty ham bone or smoked pork hocks
- 10 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) field elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- three cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon crimson pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H20M|
- Place navy beans, ham bone, and 10 cups of water into a large saucepan or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil over high warmth, then reduce warmth to medium-low, cover, and simmer till the beans are gentle, from 1 half of to two hours.
- Meanwhile, bring a massive pot of gently salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to ten mins or till al dente. Drain, rinse with bloodless water to chill, then set apart.
- Once beans are almost prepared, heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic, prepare dinner till the onion has softened and became translucent, approximately 5 mins. Stir in tomatoes, celery, carrot, crimson pepper flakes, and 1 cup of water; carry to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low and cook dinner till the carrot has softened, approximately 10 minutes. While the tomato aggregate simmers, cast off the ham bone from the beans. Separate the beef from the bone; dice the beef, and discard the bone.
- To finish the soup, stir the beans, cooked macaroni, and diced ham into the tomato combination; upload extra water if needed to make a corpulent soup. Season to taste with salt and pepper; simmer until the macaroni and beans are each quite soft, from five to 15 minutes. Stir in chopped parsley before serving.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pasta e Fagioli III recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pasta e Fagioli III :
Video Duration:35:24 Total Views: 250000+
Video Duration:07:38 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:03:26 Total Views: 117000+
Video Duration:03:48 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:15:21 Total Views: 225000+
Video Duration:06:46 Total Views: 36000+